Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Me Time......





I enjoy my time by working in my yard and starting projects. What a difference it is to have the time to devote to one or many ideas. Just like organizing and cleaning. So much easier without 3 busy kids. The girls were my projects during the growing years. No time for outside interferences.

Speaking of organizing and cleaning, quick tip for cleaning out your silverware drawer, I use alcohol on a paper towel to wipe out all the compartments, it sanitizes, no need to dry, and it is very quick.

Can use it for a quick wipe down inside the refrigerator too!

Back to the yard work, no quick tips here, just hard work but satisfying results. If you have a helper all the more fun and can accomplish more too. Now, go get dirty all you Nana's that now have me time......

No comments:

Post a Comment