Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oil Painting Class



I am thinking of getting back into oil painting. I took a class in 1978 with my brother Gary. I really enjoyed it. Aaron Brothers had a clearance on a starter kit. So I purchased it to see what I remember on my own. But I do think it will take a class to make any sense of what I'm doing. Slight correction, the palm tree painting was actually my mom's. This basket of flowers is mine. Frankly I think the palm tree looked better but I need to give credit where credit is due! This picture is one I painted in my original class....Not much to look at but certainly fun to create. Might be smart for me to take a class that could be helpful with job security too!. I might need to throw that into the mix as well.. Not to much pleasure before work, but why not simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment