Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting started

This will be an interesting endeavor for me. I'm intrigued by the idea of looking back at life and all the pleasures that have been enjoyed from childhood through Nanahood. (Nanahood: to become a Nana, and all that surrounds it.) We Nana's have fun life lessons to share. That will be my offering. Look forward to pictures and experiences. My motto in life is not to look back, keep moving forward. We cannot get yesterday back so embrace the now. I say, if we have something we do not like about ourselves then start the stop now... Meaning, we have to stop it or change it some time. Might as well be now.... Our children and grandchildren look to us as the matriarch. Lets give them something great to emulate..So, back to looking back at life. I don't mean to live in yesterday, I mean lets learn, live and embrace what is, by our life's lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment